I'm in control

10:00

 photo DSC_0118_zpsmy5ipspj.png  photo DSC_0124_zpswc10gmnf.png  photo DSC_0119_zpskwds1aeu.png  photo DSC_0135_zpsizceqvic.png  photo DSC_0121_zpsgv5usdmw.png
Pinafore - Topshop
T shirt - Urban Outfitters
Nikes - Schuh

In all honesty I'm a little bit obsessed with pinafores, one pinafore just isn't really enough, in my opinion. This pinafores been a bit of a staple for me this summer, mostly because I hate dressing for summer, so wearing this helps me kinda look cute and like i'm actually enjoying the weather. (i'm not) I got it in Topshop for £18 in the sale, which you can probably tell I was pretty impressed with.
Also just wanted to add that I'm super excited for Autumn and Christmas, I've been over Summer since June, sorry I'm just one of those people.

Zelah♥
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments