Pastel Heaven

11:00

 photo DSC_0107_zpsbff66057.png  photo DSC_0125_zps11c4f69b.png  photo DSC_0171_zpsc03b4918.png  photo DSC_0123_zpsa85e4533.png  photo DSC_0141_zps3177e699.png Striped top - H&M (v old)
Cord Dungarees - Urban Outfitters
Metallic shoes - Schuh

I'm going to put it out there, I realise there is nothing pastel in this outfit at all, I just really like the song, so excuse that. To me these pictures seem French, it's probably because of the striped top, but also the background has a French vibe about it. I got the cord dungarees for my birthday, and they are super duper cute! I love that it poofs out a bit at the bottom, and it has two little pockets at the front, for secret treasures. And to be honest, you can never go wrong with knee high socks, especially if your going for a cute look, they'll never fail you!
Oh also, these photos were taken by my bessie buddy Ell Bells, follow him on Instagram cause his photos are amazing.♥
Zelà♥ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments