Feel Me

14:34

 photo DSC_0704_zps8b475283.png  photo 1_zpsb16bb3eb.png  photo DSC_0726_zps1797266d.png Jumper - H&M
Skirt - Newlook
Shoes - Primark
Cat face necklace - Snoopers Paradise

Blah blah, I work too much and use it as an excuse not to blog. I'm pretty bummed that I can't be out in the Autumn weather getting things done that I'd like to do. Whenever I am off, my boyfriend is at uni, so taking pictures atm is a real problem, so sorry about that, but i'll figure something out.

Ramble over, I love wearing all black. It's flattering and I think quite chic. In a way wearing all black can be tricky, because you don't want to look like a blob of black, but I find it's best to wear different textures if you were to wear all black! Can we all appreciate how adorable this little cat necklace is please? My boyfriend got it for me as a anniversary present, and he did very well. In love.
Zelà♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments