Rice Rain.

18:47

 photo DSC_0102_e_zpsfbb6eec3.jpg  photo DSC_0109_e_zps62d08bfa.jpg  photo DSC_0154_zpsec01d490.jpg Playsuit - River Island
Bag - Charity shop
Boots - Newlook (like always.)
Sunglasses - Accessorize

I literally picked this up on Monday, because I was feeling a little self concious in what I was wearing before hand.. It's not really a good enough reason, but you probably know how awful you can feel when your not so sure on your outfit choice. I saw it on thet and was scooping out the shop to see if I could find it on the hanger, and I did! (obviously) My boyfriend was kind enough to treat me to it (probably cause he was fed up of me moaning about my other outfit)
It's probably the most colourful thing I have atm, but It's not crazy colourful, it's very dark kind of bright colours, does that make sense? (probably not) So the yellow isn't a bright yellow, it's more of a greeny muted yellow. I'm quite impressed that I got something so bold, and I'm looking forward to styling it up when it gets a little warmer. Not too warm though, please.
Merci



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love this playsuit! suits you so much, no wonder you felt confident in it xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print and back detail, you look amazing! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous playsuit! I love the back detailing - it's really stunning.

    I have also been known to buy a new outfit when I hate what I am wearing - I felt so much better for the rest of the day afterwards!

    Beccy // Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. The playsuit is beautiful, great buy! I love the entire outfit, It's too hot where I live to wear boots anymore which makes me super sad haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the details in the back, great outfit!

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate that "urgh my outfit is blahhh" feeling, can ruin an entire day sadly haha, I feel your pain >.< This playsuit suits you sooo much though! And I love how your bag matches it :) xo P.S. Funky music choice as always ;D

    ReplyDelete