Vinca Jewelry

10:00

 photo DSC_0280_E_zps5f019b54.jpg  photo DSC_0258_E_zpscff931d0.jpg  photo DSC_0270_E_zpsd24f4f13.jpg

I was contacted by Vinca Jewelry a couple of weeks ago, asking if I'd like to try out a couple of items from their site, and as soon as I clicked onto their website, I was impressed. It's an american brand, and it's made by an all female team. (girl power!) The point of the brand is that whatever your style, there's something that suits pretty much everyones taste!

I love that it's acrylics cut into cute shapes, I really don't have anything like these in my collection, and that's what makes the brand unique. As soon as I saw these *Boston Terrier earrings, I knew I was going to have them, for many years now I've wanted to have my own Boston Terrier pup, so this helps towards that unhealthy obsession. I love the *Crow necklace, most of my necklaces are bog standard, with a pendant on the end, so I found this really interesting, It looks really nice over most of my tops, especially more coloured ones, as it stands out that bit more!

I just want to say that the edges on the earrings and necklace really aren't that sharp, and i've never caught myself on them.
Thank you to the team at Vinca Jewelry for giving me the opportunity to try out your lovely items!

Although I was contacted by Vinca Jewelry, these are all my thoughts and opinions.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Really cute pieces! Definitely different, but you do have amazing style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabrics you set the jewelry on are pretty. The Vinca jewelry looks both unique and cute. Browsing their different creations would be fun.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little earrings are just the cutest! And the crow necklace is so different, I love it :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED THOSE EARRINGS

    <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete