.. But tonight, you belong to me. | OOTD

13:28



Clothes - Kitty Cat Blouse : Primark (Last year) | Red Crop Jumper : Topshop | Velvet Treggings : Topshop | Black Wedges : Newlook (Similar)
Accessories - Red Flower hair clip : Newlook | Heart Necklace & Studs : Newlook | Hello Kitty & Heart dangly earring : Claires Accessories




Howdy! Happy Valentines day
And if your not celebrating it, then good day to you

This is just what I plan to wear on Valentines day, so thought i'd share, as quite a lot of you liked my last outfit of the day! By the way, i'm sorry I look so moody in these photos, apparently it's a hard life posing.
I've had this blouse for over a year, and never really found a right outfit for it, and i'm so pleased I finally have! I also got the velvet treggings i've been lusting after. And I love them, they're the bomb.
Also the dangly earring and the stud are two seperate earrings in the same hole, this is why I need second holes!
OH also, I do hope you like my little heart texture things I've put on them, thought i'd make them even more valentinesyy! And if you hate Valentines day, I'm sorry if it sickens you.
If anyones interested in how I did the heart effect, let me know, maybe I could do a post on it? It's super easy!
ALSO, just realised I made 100 followers, which may not be a big deal for a lot of people, but either way it's very nice! And makes me excited! Thank you!!! 
Anyways I hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow, even if your not celebrating it, just have a darned good day!


Xxx








You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I love the kitty cat blouse! And the hello kitty earrings! Congrats on 100 followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, also really like your hair plaited like that. I love plaits =)

    It is a hard life posing, I know what you mean, I take loads of photos where I look really gumpy in them =(

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eep I have the Topshop crop jumper! I'm wearing it right now!! It's the best!! :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I originally wanted the green one, but my Topshop didn't stock it, and was too impatient to order online, so got the red one in the end! And much prefer it now!

      Xxx

      Delete
  4. Great outfit - love the jumper :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your jumper! I love the blouse underneath too :)

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your shirt its adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like your preppy chic outfit, looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute outfit! Xx

    mac lipstick giveaway. 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete